Monday, February 13, 2012

Where can I find a clutch pedal assembly for a 91 crx?

Im having a hard time finding this part. I've called the local parts stores and they no longer carry it because the car is so old.



My clutch pedal itself broke and my mechanic is telling me he can't weld it. Do you know of any pedals that are interchangeable with this model? I wish there was a site that had salvage cars for me to pick parts off of.Where can I find a clutch pedal assembly for a 91 crx?
go to a local junkyard. hondas are a dime a dozen, and the crx and civic are basically the same cars. alot of parts are interchangable throughout many model yearsWhere can I find a clutch pedal assembly for a 91 crx?
You Might want to go to a scrap yard... Honda parts are very interchangeable, they will know what will fit your car. I found this one on eBay.



http://cgi.ebay.ca/HONDA-CIVIC-88-91-CLU鈥?/a>Where can I find a clutch pedal assembly for a 91 crx?
Craigs list?

No comments:

Post a Comment