Thursday, February 16, 2012

Question on the nutcracker? i have to pick parts!?

hi guys(:

well my dance studios doing the nutcracker this year and i wanted to know which parts to pick becasue my dance teacher gave me a list of parts i was elligible for and would make it but i need help to pick one from each act-ish thing



Doll Scene:

ballerina doll

scottish doll

rag doll

wind up doll

christmas doll



for main parts:

my best friend is the rose queen so i am one of her roses

butt...i can either be a rose or a snowflake..and i dont know which one to do! and another one of my friends is snow queen!

and

she said she already put me as sugar plum which takes a whilee and she has me doing either

spanish or arabian or russian which one should i do?

if you could help thanks(:



**ive been on pointe for 3 years if that helpss...?Question on the nutcracker? i have to pick parts!?
Ballerina doll

Snowflake

Arabian



congratulations :)Question on the nutcracker? i have to pick parts!?
i would say ballerina, rose, and arabian. :) (very elegant parts) or spanish if you want to learn less choreo spanish is over in about a minute but it's a fun one



congrats on sugar plum!Question on the nutcracker? i have to pick parts!?
i personally liked the ballerina, and im thinking u should be a rose, then i suggest u go for spanish, hope i helped!! ^_^
I am also in the nutcracker and am a rose (flower), Snowflake and russian 5 years on pointe, my third year I was a rose (flower),and a columbine doll

No comments:

Post a Comment