Monday, February 20, 2012

What was your favorite part of Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter?

It's really hard to pick a favorite part for me. The only thing I would complain about is that she made the plot a little too easy to figure out. She accidentally "gave away" that Mr. Solomon was actually a good guy in the 2nd or 3rd chapter. Other than that, I thought it was a great book. The plot was really good (despite being predictable).





books books books books books booksWhat was your favorite part of Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter?
I liked the first chapter. How Zach appeared at the ice skating rink, and then how Mr. Solomon is the best spy ever and jumped off the bridge into the water. I'm anxious for the next book! Cammie's running away!What was your favorite part of Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter?
the ending. freaked. me. out. i threw the book across the room. then i retrieved it and re-read.

it has been a long time since i've read a book that could make me do that- the last one might have been forest born......huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment