Monday, February 13, 2012

Have You Ever Picked A Part Of Your Body Until It Bled?

I don't mean picking a scab; I mean like picking your nose or your ear or your eye until it started bleeding.



I once picked my belly button until it bled. I had to fill it up with antibiotic jelly, to prevent infection. I lay in my bed that night, with a bellybutton full of jelly.Have You Ever Picked A Part Of Your Body Until It Bled?
I pick at the skin around my thumb nail. Like in traffic and I don't realize it. It's just a habit, like some people that play with their hair in similiar situations. It's not a sign of mental illness or whatever, just another nervous habit.
thats called a problem. you should see a therapist. self mutilation at any extent is no good.Have You Ever Picked A Part Of Your Body Until It Bled?
I think you should be asking yourself why you do this......tell someone other than us, someone who can really help
Yes I have, it's a terrible thing. And the others who said seek out help are right.... I am on meds for it now and it helps.Have You Ever Picked A Part Of Your Body Until It Bled?
yees
no i have not....

but you shoulod see a theripest

No comments:

Post a Comment