Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm making a binder full of quotes/good parts of song lyrics. What are some good quotes and good part of songs?

so i pretty much just explained it all there. But i need like meaningful quotes and meaningful song lyrics. Or some songs that i can pick a good part of the lyrics from. anything.

Just put your favorite quote. that will work to. thanks.I'm making a binder full of quotes/good parts of song lyrics. What are some good quotes and good part of songs?
“For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.” - Vincent van Gogh



“A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak.” - Michael Garrett Marino



“A friendship that can end never really began” - Publilius Syrus



“Greed is vice, the plague of Humanity.” - Monk Frost



“Software is a type of seduction, it's addictive, it's better when it's free.” - Rupam Das



“Roses are red, and so is blood.” - Rupam Das



“Money can't buy love, but love can buy money.” - Rupam Das



“You see, clothes are better when new, relationships are better when old.” - Rupam Das



“Late to bed and late to rise, makes a man unhealthy, poor and foolish.” - Rupam Das
Yet Another Familiar Outcome: JoW's "Quotesdaddy" Answer Received 16 FRAUDULENT VOTES. IT IS CALLED CHEATING! JoW Has CANNED VOTES Available When She Enters Her "Quotesdaddy" Answer, No Matter The Quality; And The Question Goes To Vote. JoW IS A PHONY "Top Contributor."

--RetroRay

Report Abuse

I'm making a binder full of quotes/good parts of song lyrics. What are some good quotes and good part of songs?
I am also into collecting quotes and other things that I can look to when I need some inspiration and guidance. Some of my favorite quotes are:



"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." - Martha Washington



"Nobody will believe in you until you believe in yourself."



"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."



"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be." - Abraham Lincoln



"When you are at the end of your rope, tie and knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt



"Begin each day anew and forgive yourself for yesterday."



I hope that I could help you out!
Keep your head up, your legs closed, %26amp; your eyes open. - Tupac ?



Scars symbolize strength ; %26amp; strength is beautiful



? I've gone through seasons waiting for you without anything changing but the weather.



I told all my friends that you were so perfect. %26amp; now I've learned the art of speaking too soon



Im shutting my doors and putting my walls back up im closing my curtains and removing the welcome mat im blocking everyone out again because its so much easier then feeling something .



Mine is not the first heart broken... my eyes are not the first to cry.There'ss just no getting over you but baby can't you seethere'ss nothing left for me to do, i'm hopelessly devoted toYouu ?



Real'eyes Realise Real'lies Trust me ?



Work like youdon'tt need the money, Love like you've never been hurt, Dance like no1 is watching



Life is like a Roller Coaster. You can either squeeze your eyes shut %26amp; hold on tight until it's over or Let Go %26amp; throw your hands up in the air and scream.





The wisest person follows three rules in life: See all, hear all but say NOTHING



“In love, it is better to know and be disappointed, than to not know and always wonder.”I'm making a binder full of quotes/good parts of song lyrics. What are some good quotes and good part of songs?
Wow, I do that too :)



Quotes:

"Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle" - Marilyn Monroe

"With our thoughts we shape the world" - Buddha

"Oh don't lets ask for the moon. We already have the stars." - Bette Davis

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today" - James Dean

"Life would be so wonderful if we only knew what to do with it" - Greta Garbo

"And when it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, i'm already better than them" - Marilyn Monroe

"I don't understand why people aren't a little more generous with each other" - Marilyn Monroe

"I am just just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love." - Marilyn Monroe

"Beneath the make up and the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world" - Marilyn Monroe

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" - Marilyn Monroe

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." - Marilyn Monroe

"Let us develop a kind of dangerous unselfishness" - Martin Luther King

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that" - Martin Luther King

"Through violence you may murder the lier, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. You may murder the hater, but you cannot murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate" - Martin Luther King

"In spite of all this I still believe people are really good people at heart" - Anne Frank

"Life moves pretty fast and if you don't stop and look around once in a while you might miss it" - Ferris Bueller (Ferris Buellers Day off)

And of course, all of the 'I have a dream' speech :)



Lyrics:

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one" - Imagine (John Lennon)

"I think we'll be alright, I think we will survive. Everybody gets a little scared like this sometimes. I think we'll be alright, I think we will survive, you've got to fall apart, and put it back together again." - Put It Back Together Again (Diana Vickers)

"And I will love until my heart it aches, and I will love until my heart it vreaks, and I will love until there's nothing more to live for." - Run (Amy MacDonald)

"I never said I love you quite enough. I hope it's not too late. I hope it's not too late. I've got this one fresh second, one fresh minute one fresh hour, of my day, to pray it's not to late." - Put It Back Together Again (Diana Vickers)

"So paint the lines beneath your eyes, to hide the pain beneath your lies. You're chasing streetlights home tonight, you're chasing streetlights home" - Edie (Leddra Chapman, about Edie Sedgewick)

"You can blow out a candle, but you can't blow out a fire. Once the flames begin to catch, the wind will blow it higher." - Biko (Peter Gabriel, about Steve Biko)



Songs:

Cry Freedom (Dave Matthews Band, about Steve Biko again)

Pride (In The name Of Love) - U2, about Martin Luther King

Live Like You're Dieing (Lenka)

Troubled Soul (Amy MacDonald)

Easier Way To Fall (Leddra Chapman)



Hope I helped you xx :)
theres a little truth behind every JK

a little curiosity behind every JW

a little knowledge behind every IDK

and a little emotion behind every IDC



the best things in life are unseen

thats why we close are eyes when we

kiss, cry, and dream(:



i do not plan to tip-toe through

life only to arrive safely at death,.



there are some people in life that make

you laugh a little louder, smile a little brighter

and just live a little better.



the truth is everyones gonna

hurt you/

you just have to decide whos worth the pain.





if things didnt change

there would be butterflies(:



hold on to your words.

talk is cheap



i wanna run with the reckless emotion

find out if love is the size of the ocean

even if i crash down and fall out at least

i wanna know what its like to feel alive



dont wait untill tomorrow bc yu will never

get today back.
1.Sometimes people put walls up, not to keep people out

but to see who care enough to knock them down

Shing02 - Luv (sic) part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKlkM3Qu5…
a man has got to know his limitations

No comments:

Post a Comment