Monday, February 13, 2012

Your guilty now pick a body part to lose?

if you had to pick a body part to lose what would you want to live without?Your guilty now pick a body part to lose?
My Taint. That might pull things a little close together though if you know what I mean.
a toe or finger lolYour guilty now pick a body part to lose?
my left pinky... i have an ugly scar on it and i simply dont want it!
My middletoe.



I may be a lil off balance then.Your guilty now pick a body part to lose?
One butt cheek!! lmao!!%26lt;3
can you take my fat?preferably from the mid section
appendix
I would have to say one of my feet. I wouldnt want to lose my hands or arms etc because i would want to be able to still use those but if i lost a foot I could still get a prosthetic foot and be able to drive and eat and tie my shoes and write etc. And I am not at all athletic so it wouldnt ruin anything for me at all.
My tushie
I keep it all...it works for me.
my toe
one of my toes
Dont even go there with me! One small toe would be all that I would be willing to give up..........
One little toe.
Cripes - have they taken over already?

My teddy bear is called Gordon - not after Brown but General Gordon - and if that makes me guilty they can have one of my ears.



(Over my dead body, that is.)
surprise me
my left foot's pinkie toe's nail :P



Rose xxx
my little toe
i would like to keep my body parts all togther if that is ok with u plz.what kind of question is that,who would want to loose a body part. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment