Monday, February 13, 2012

How do I pick out the perfect ring?

When it comes down to the time of proposing and etc how do I pick out the perfect ring for her?

My girlfriend is really girly and loves glamour and things over the top. I want it to be the perfect ring for her. How do I do so without her actually picking it out herself?

I don't want her to have any part in picking it out since I want it to be all a surprise

thanks.How do I pick out the perfect ring?
I'm sure she's been dropping hints just really think what she'd love and I'm sure you'll pick the right thing
do you have any contact with her mom, sister, best friend... anyone who knows her and knows her style. take them with you and have them help you pick....DEFINATELY get a girls opinionHow do I pick out the perfect ring?
okay go to the jewllers and try to find a younger woman who works there. Don't go there and ask for one lol that would be weird. And tell her what you told us about how your gf is girly and all that. Anyways, she'll hep you pick out some and then you can just see. Also, don't go with only the womans choices, but go with yours too. She's onl going t help you :P
I remember my fiancee and I talking about rings...without talking about rings. Sounds weird! Anyways, to explain further....someone would get engaged and he'd ask about the ring and if i liked it or didn't like the girls ring (you know ... a casual conversation) From that he got my taste. Also, every once in awhile we'd pass the window of a jewelry shop and he'd be like oh that's nice and he would pick up what i thought was nice or not from it (again very casually). We've been together for 5 years and he's been gathering this info for quite sometime! haha!



More than anything, I love the fact he picked and designed the ring himself. With my taste in mind. That meant more than anything to me!



On a side note...if she really didn't like it, i've (sadly..in my opinion) heard of women exchanging. To me this is sick...as i would love anything someone picked out for me....i guess it's a worse-case scenerio possibility?How do I pick out the perfect ring?
Awww! Congrats and don't be nervous!!! Know what would really be cool? Buy the diamond loose and then propose to her with it. Then find a jewler that allows you to create your own ring and give her a budget and let her design the ring of her dream with the diamond!
my best friend is like that, she's been thinking about when she gets married forever so she's told me the exact type of ring she wants. that's what best friends, do, they tell each other so when the time comes the best friend can help the future husband to get her something she will like as well as treasure!



i suggest if you think she will keep your secret that you ask her if she has been told about the dream ring. you don't have to get the exact one she wanted, but something similar means she will like it.

other than that have a look at the jewelry she normally wears, if she wears fake jewelry with big stones she'll want something big, if she wears small elegant pieces go with something like that. and explain to the jeweler what kind of girl she is, the might be able to help, good luck!
I agree--get as many different opinions as you can, from family to friends to that cute 20 year old in the jewelry shop. But remember, your girlfriend's opinion is the only one that counts, and if she doesn't like the ring, you're still screwed. Why not ease into the conversation by saying, "You know, I always wondered why guys never get engagement rings. What's the big deal with an engagement ring, anyway?" and after she huffily fills you in on its significance, you can then ask, "What would your dream ring look like?" This way, she'll think you're just being a clueless guy. She'll never suspect that you're cleverly fishing for information for your future proposal. It's brilliant, I tell you! If you want to get some more tips about rings and so on, take a look at http://www.mrsweddingfavors.com/blog. Good luck and I hope it goes without a hitch!
loock at her other rings and you'll get a rough idea, talk to her sis, mum, whoever you thinks know her style the best even a good friend.



good luck, hope she says yes

No comments:

Post a Comment