Monday, February 20, 2012

More pick up lines (part 2)?

Geek Pickup Lines



"Someone must have shot you with a phaser set on 'stunning.'"



"I can't help it -- my eyes are trapped in the gravitational field of your breasts!!"



"Nice Asimov."



"Not only can I beam you aboard, I can beam you a woody."



"Earth woman, prepare to be probed!"



"I'm the droid you're looking for."



"Is that a spare Vulcan ear in your pocket or... well, I'm just asking because some jerk in the parking lot pulled off one of my Vulcan ears."



"Hey, baby. I own Microsoft."



"Your mouth says, 'Shields up!' but your eyes say, 'A hull breach is imminent.'"



Psycho Pick-Up Lines...



"Wanna swap meds?"



"Can I buy you a spatula?"



"Bet you're wondering why I have no nostrils?"



"Your crawlspace or mine?"



"You look like the kind of person who appreciates catheters."



"May I lick your forehead?"



"Do you always wear your shoes over your socks?"



"Smeep. Smeep. Smeep."



"What's your favorite flavor of wood?"



"You've stolen my heart, but that鈥檚 okay because I have three more back home in the freezer!"



Here's the link to my site, now I definitely have music, and me singing "That's Just the Way That I Am," an original, there and pics too. Don't just stop at the front page scroll down and check it all out! Keep checking back it just been updated... I made a new page, "Me and Evilbay (A work in progress)." There are pages "How to Know If you're a New Yorker," by me and "Willys Jokes." A little humor on the serious side! Sign the guestbook too y'all!



http://www.total-knowledge.com/~willyblu鈥?/a>More pick up lines (part 2)?
Hey not bad...

Here are some Mathes pick up lines.

Cheers



being without you is like being a metric space in which exists a cauchy sequence that does not converge



can i explore your mean value?



Since distance equals velocity x time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.



i = 脴 when i am not with you



my love for you is a monotonically increasing unbounded function



You are the solution to my homogeneous system of linear equations.



What's your favorite linear transformation?



Your beauty defies real and complex analysis.



i wish i were a derivative so i could lie tangent to your curves.



i'll take you to the limit as x approaches infinity.



Come on baby, let's off to a decimal place i know of and i'll take you to the limit.



let's take each other to the limit to see if we converge



let me integrate our curves so that i can increase our volume



if i were a function you would be my asymptote - i always tend towards you.





your beauty cannot be spanned by a finite basis of vectors.



my love is like an exponential curve. it's unbounded



my love for you is like a fractal - it goes on forever.



my love for you is like the derivative of a concave up function because it is always increasing. we're going to assume this concave up function resembles x^2 so that slopes is actually increasing.



you and i add up better than a riemann sum



i hope you know set theory because i want to intersect and union you



you've got more curves than a triple integral



i wish i was your problem set, because then i'd be really hard, and you'd be doing me on the desk.



int[2x,x,10,13]?



i'm not being obtuse, but you're acute girl.



you fascinate me more than the fundamental theorem of calculus
Another psycho one for you; "Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you...?"More pick up lines (part 2)?
nice shoes wanna ****

wanna get a pizza and ****
LOLMore pick up lines (part 2)?
boooooooooooooo
Those are so funny. I hate star trek. Im a star wars fan.
Red neck pick up line. You remind me of cute pony ride in front of wal mart. Can I ride you for a quarter?
  • sonic electronix
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment