Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nature Baby Girl Names Poll, Part 1 - Pick your favorites?

BQ: Guess which name from this list I would use for a future daughter?



Amaryllis

Apple

Aspen

Aurora

Autumn

Begonia

Belladonna

Blossom

Briar

Buttercup

Bryony

Cherry

Clover

Coral

Daffodil

Dawn

Dhalia

Dove

Fern

Fauna

Fawn

Fleur

Gardenia

Garland

Ginger

Hazel

Heather

Holly

Hyacinth

Iris



Stay tuned for part 2!Nature Baby Girl Names Poll, Part 1 - Pick your favorites?
Aspen, Briar and Iris would be the only ones I would use for my daughter



BQ: I think Autumn
Aspen, Aurora, Briar, Coral, Dawn, Fleur, Ginger, Hazel, Holly (on my list!!!)



BQ:I think you would pick Holly =) or Aspen maybe.Nature Baby Girl Names Poll, Part 1 - Pick your favorites?
Cool question!



I like / love* :



Aspen

Aurora*

Autumn*

Briar*

Bryony*

Dawn

Dahlia*

Dove -- GP!

Hazel*

Holly*

Iris*





Hmm...you'd use Iris or Holly?
Holly

Aurora

Autumn

Iris

Heather

Hazel

Fleur

Briar

Dawn



BQ: Fleur, Holly, Iris or Heather?Nature Baby Girl Names Poll, Part 1 - Pick your favorites?
My favorites:



Dahlia

Fleur

Hazel

Iris



Also, Clover is a guilty pleasure of mine :)



I'd guess... Holly?
Blossom?

Brair?

Cherry?
Amaryllis

Aspen

Autumn

Fern

Hazel

Heather

Holly



BQ: I'm just going to guess at random here... Heather
Bryony (Bri -onni)



Hyacinth



Autumn



Very, very, pretty.
Apple

Blossom

Cherry

Dawn

Ginger

Heather

Hazel

and Holly
Autumn

Blossom

Coral

Daffodil

Fleur

Ginger

Hazel

Heather
Autumn

Briony

Dove

Heather

Holly
Autumn

Blossom

Fleur

Heather

Holly
Autumn
HAZEL! its so adorable.
belladonna

heather

holly
Holly, Dawn and Iris



BQ: Holly
I only like

Ginger

Heather

and

Holly



but I would not use any of them

No comments:

Post a Comment