Thursday, February 16, 2012

Which of the 6 - do u consider a Bad Pick Up Line (part 2)?

(1st part) on Bad Pick Up Line was a rumble: people are still voting "whose creative when answering a question" - Please go back and submit your votes.



Also on (1st part) on Bad Pick Up Line

I found out "Number 2" and "Number 6" pickup line was clearly the worst. Therefore you will see them again with 6 new ones. Keeping there same original numbers from (part 1).

(let the games begin - same rules as "part 1")



1) If I told you that you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?



2) Is your dad a terrorist? Because your the bomb!



3) Is it hot in here or is it just you?



4) Hi, I'm new in town. Can I have directions to your house?



5) I may not be Fred Flinstone, but I sure can make your bed rock.



6) You're like a Pringles. Once I pop you, I can't stop you!



7) Is it hot in here or is it just you?



8) Your daddy must of been a drug dealer 'cause you're dope.Which of the 6 - do u consider a Bad Pick Up Line (part 2)?
tie between 6 %26amp;8
Is your dad a terrorist? Because your the bomb! is a really bad one. im going to use all the rest though,thanks ;)Which of the 6 - do u consider a Bad Pick Up Line (part 2)?
I'd say 2
tie between 3 and 7. But here's one for ya:



If you were a booger, I'd pick you first.Which of the 6 - do u consider a Bad Pick Up Line (part 2)?
6 is the worst, but they are all terrible.............
268
Absolutely ALL of the above

BTW the 1st 1 is if i told u u had a beautiful body would u hold it against me, those r real soong lyrics by the Gatlin brothers
I can't choose.....I like #3 and #7 the best.
They're all atrotious.



I like 'hey, I've a six inch tongue and can breath through my ears'. or . 'I was wondering if you could help me out, I've an F a C a K all I need is U.'
# 8
#6 is pretty bad.



How about this one:



You must be very tired?

Why?

Because you have been running in my dreams all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment