Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pretty Little Liars fans! If you read the books, what is your favorite part in book 1?

I have to write a book report and I choose Pretty Little Liars book 1, but the problem is I can't pick my favorite part because there is a lot of kissing and bad words in it. Plus, I have to read my report in front of the whole class.Pretty Little Liars fans! If you read the books, what is your favorite part in book 1?
hm... such a good series... well... i think i would have to say that my favorite part of the book was probably the ending when they get the text from A. i believe it said something like ,"i'm still here bitches. and i know everything-A" yeah, im a little in love with the series. i know that you have to read it in front of the whole class so maybe when you say the quote about it you could just take out the bitches part. also what grade are you in? depending on that and who your teacher is they may not mind cursing. i know that my english teacher doesnt care, but if your in middle school you should probably just take out the bitches part. if your in highschool, you can ask your teacher if he or she minds. if you havent read the rest of the books you definatly should. such a great series!

xoxox

good luck :)
  • permit practice test
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment