Monday, February 20, 2012

And Another Pick up Lines (Part 5)?

Prison Pick-up Lines



- Interested in serving HARD time?



- Damn, you are sexy in stripes.



- Is that a zip-gun carefully carved out of a piece of discarded metal found on the floor of the prison license-plate manufacturing shop in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?



- Don't you prefer dropping bar soap instead of that liquid crap?



- You know, normally I don't give in in the first 30 seconds, but I guess I'm just a sucker for sheer muscle mass.



- Nice teeth. They'd look so much better on the floor of my cell.



- Due to a recent execution, I now have an opening for my prison b^tch.



- Who wants to marry a multiple murderer?



- I've been watching you from across the yard for awhile now, and I knew if I didn't work up the courage to just walk over here and ask you to be my b*tch, I might regret it for the rest of my life sentence.



- Bread, water or me?



- Hold still while I staple this centerfold to the back of your head.



- Stop by my cell later for a Lethal Injection.



- That orange jumpsuit really brings out the red in your freshly healed knife wound.



- Care to give Prisoner Johnson a weekend furlough?



- Cinemax3 is doing another one of those Women In Prison movies soon...Wanna audition in my cell?



- You're new here... let me debrief you and introduce you to the penal (penis) system.



- Wanna attend a chain gang bang?



- You look even better in person than you did on America's Most Wanted.



- If looks could kill, you'd get 25 to life.



- You're getting your GED... wow, that makes me so H.O.T.!!



Here's the link to my site, now I definitely have music, and me singing "That's Just the Way That I Am," an original, there and pics too. Don't just stop at the front page scroll down and check it all out! Keep checking back it just been updated... I made a new page, "Me and Evilbay (A work in progress)." There are pages "How to Know If you're a New Yorker," by me and "Willys Jokes." A little humor on the serious side! Sign the guestbook too y'all!



http://www.total-knowledge.com/~willyblu鈥?/a>And Another Pick up Lines (Part 5)?
few gems in there, keep it up.



i like the lethal injection, and HARD time, and damn u look sexy in stripes lol, 30 seconds haha
At least someone can take a joke!

Report Abuse

And Another Pick up Lines (Part 5)?
did u come up with these urself?

Report Abuse


do oyu wan ttohold me as muchas i want to hold youAnd Another Pick up Lines (Part 5)?
You've been in prison haven't you???
It's hard getting dates, isn't it.
What's a nice guy like you doing in a joint like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment