Thursday, February 16, 2012

Help me pick between these part times jobs. Nike or adidas?

i work at nike and got a job at adidas i am part time sales associate and i am saving up for a nice car



Pros for Nike:

Worked there for 7 months

Big store so you can basically do whatever or do nothing

all my friends work there



Cons:

Not enough hours (only giving me 16-20 a week i need 20-25)

they pay $8.90 adidas pay $9

the managers are assholes

not a secure job



Adidas Pros:

New environment (brand new store opening)

better pay

$250 gift card

more hours



Cons:

none of my friends work there

way smaller store (10,000 sq ft compared to nike's 20,000 sq ft)

Havent worked a day yet so idk how its going to be

Its a new store so idk how many hours they will actually give after a month or two so thats a risk

stricter policy



I need to pick one of these cant work both please help me pickHelp me pick between these part times jobs. Nike or adidas?
Nike



Nike is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment