Monday, February 20, 2012

More Pick up Lines (Part 3)?

Old Sailor (Pirate) Pick-up Lines



"I must be huntin' treasure, 'cause I'm diggin' yer chest."



"Ya certainly put the shiver in me timber."



"See this hook? Variable speed with five alternate attachments, Baby."



"Nice poop deck on ya, lassie. Care fer a swabbin'?"



"Avast, me pretty! Strike your panties and prepare to be boarded."



"I've hidden booty all over the Caribbean -- but never have I seen one like yours!"



"That's NOT my parrot talking, Sweetie!"



"That's a lovely pair of 8-pounders you have there."



"My peg-leg's ribbed for your pleasure."



"Why not climb my main mast and I'll visit your crow's nest."



Here's the link to my site, now I definitely have music, and me singing "That's Just the Way That I Am," an original, there and pics too. Don't just stop at the front page scroll down and check it all out! Keep checking back it just been updated... I made a new page, "Me and Evilbay (A work in progress)." There are pages "How to Know If you're a New Yorker," by me and "Willys Jokes." A little humor on the serious side! Sign the guestbook too y'all!



http://www.total-knowledge.com/~willyblu鈥?/a>More Pick up Lines (Part 3)?
... let's trim your sails and see what comes up ...



... after trailing your stern, my submarine needs to surface ...



... you look like a solid vessel, how many torpedos do you take before you go down? ...



... you're the best boat in this harbor: broad in the beam, responsive when wet ...
"Hey, do you like apples? You like apples? Why don't you come upstairs and **** me? How do you like them apples?"More Pick up Lines (Part 3)?
ok, corny, but amusing
baby you got a shake with those fries!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!More Pick up Lines (Part 3)?
I dig your lines there funny but be careful some one might report you as an advertisemnt
Long answer: yes, with an if...

Short answer: no, with a but...
lol funny
LOL @ lenz
LOL @ some of these



The rest are corny
hey baby im saying something sophistecated lol
blow me down matey that there is a great chest
Why not climb my main mast and i'll visit your crow's nest.



Why not run infront of a moving train and i'll visit your grave.



LOL, cool lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment