Thursday, February 16, 2012

Can I pick a song for my AIM sound?

Hi. Can I pick a part of my favorite song to make my aim sound. (You know, when you I.M. people, and it makes a sound.) I know they have some music as their choices, but I do not like those songs very much. Is there a website where I can download them? Thanks!Can I pick a song for my AIM sound?
On your buddy list go to Edit %26gt; Settings a window will pop up with tabs on the left. Click on "Sounds". You'll see little fill in bubbles. Choose "Play this Sound" and you can browse for a song that's on your computer. It only plays a few seconds of the beginning of the song.



I hope I helped answer your question.Can I pick a song for my AIM sound?
There are you'll have to google them or find out how to make you own. Only problem is those are really really annoying. I hate my friends on aim that do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment