Monday, February 13, 2012

Theatre Class is Doing Aladin Help pick my part Please?

I am a girly girl and I am gonna make my costume cute too but I have narrowed my parts down between Iago and Genie idk which to pick though because last year I did the Jungle Book I played King Louie and I regreted it soo much cuz I had to sing and be a monkey and wear this rediculous but this year is gonna be different so my voice isn't that great so maybe if I play Genie I have to sing but Iago is more talking (which I can do) Please have an answer by 2morrow cuz auditions is Thursday





xoxoxo

MarissaTheatre Class is Doing Aladin Help pick my part Please?
i prefer jasmine :D,

but since the option is between iago and genie, i think iago will look cuter on you, rather than big blue genie. hope that help you.
  • magellan roadmate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment