Monday, February 13, 2012

Have you ever passed an accident on the freeway, and stopped to pick-a-part for your car?

hey, I'm just sayin... I've seen it happen...Have you ever passed an accident on the freeway, and stopped to pick-a-part for your car?
All the time.

Just last week I pried a good shifter knob from the dead drivers hand.

Fit my rig great.

Once I was at a roll over and gas was pouring out so I got my gas can and funnel out of the trunk and got a 1/2 tank!

What a find!
Wow. no, that would be VERY selfish and VERYYY disrespectful.Have you ever passed an accident on the freeway, and stopped to pick-a-part for your car?
LOL.. NO
Shame to let it go to waste. I have stopped to scrape up road kill for dinner, there's good eating in road killHave you ever passed an accident on the freeway, and stopped to pick-a-part for your car?
Not for my car but as a token and momemto of the accident. I have like 4 car peices that are on my wall of accidents that I have seen, got a peice and kept walking/driving.
nope and dont intend to
No. But it is not a good idea you should consider. A officer passing by could nab you for disturbing another persons car.
L M A O.......somebody can pick my A part up and take it. I've been trying to lose weight anyways.
OMG, what a hilarious thought!!!
LOL! No, but because you made me laugh I will send a star your way!!!
No, but this has to be THE funniest question I have heard in a long time.
"You might be a redneck"
lmao no i have never done that and ive never seen it being done either
LMAO. Funny stuff. =]]
aah, no but thats funny
no
Yeah!, now I have d's on MY Cadillac!
Never have.
Really..thats funny, Im gonna try that! Losers weepers finders keepers
So THAT's why traffic backs up so quickly after an accident. . . .
What a good idea, especially since I have a Honda Civic and those are plentiful.
No. That's not just bad. You are not just showing what type of person you are. You don't help the traffic by doing that either.
lmao.....nahh
Yes, just yesterday
LOL!! Not a bad idea?
umm....NO.
ya and a wallet
no i leave my business card, i work in a body shop
Well, are there injuries? Cause if there are maybe you can pick a part for yourself or your friend too!
No, but it certainly is a good idea.
I picked up a kidney at the scene of an accident because I needed one

No comments:

Post a Comment