Thursday, February 16, 2012

If you had to convert to a religion or pick a religion to be a part of which would pick?

And if you do have a religion it obviously cannot be your own....If you had to convert to a religion or pick a religion to be a part of which would pick?
Buddhism, not much of the crazy supernatural stuff.
Im a muslim...and I'll never change..because I know its the correct and right path...DO you ever see muslims converting to another religion...hardly. Why...because its the right path, teaches you about life...how you should lead..what you should do when something happens...what the after life will be like..how to be a good human.. and it has the only holy book which is unchanged. The bible changes every year.





I'll consider you to read upon Islam.If you had to convert to a religion or pick a religion to be a part of which would pick?
why cant it be my own. I was Atheist most of my life I am now Christian. Christianity is Truth did the research and it was not pushed on me.
I cannot foresee an instance that I would HAVE to convert to a religion..If you had to convert to a religion or pick a religion to be a part of which would pick?
hinduism. they're deep.
None. I'd probably convert to atheism, but I suppose that would make me evil =/
Probably some form of paganism or pantheism
If i HAD to

Buddhism or Animism, Pantheism
Zen Bootyism
If I was not a Pagan I would convert to Hinduism.
Buddhism



edit: g star raw- you sound just like my brother! he converted or should i say reverted to Islam!
i second smooth kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment