Monday, February 20, 2012

Pick a body part :-D ??

what is the sexiest body part that you see in others???

besides the traditional booty, boobs...etc



i'd love shapely, toned shoulders/armsPick a body part :-D ??
I love hands...my husband has the most gorgeous hands.
um...eyes :)Pick a body part :-D ??
Guy's hip bones...OMG those are sexy.
lipsPick a body part :-D ??
I like the stomach.
sexy, girlish little hipbones sticking out...
the smile. out of all the guys i've ever liked, 95% of the time it was their smile that got me
Eyes and hair
Hmmm...



I'd say face.



Why? because it has so many expressions. You can do so much with someone's face. You can make someone angry, sad, ...cry... , happy, and most especially, you can make someone laugh.



Smile.
lips n eyes
stomach and "booty".. other than face of course....maybe even hands and feet.......or even the neck.. lol



sorry i can't just pick one. the female body is WAAAAAY too beautiful
well it all has to fit together for me, my boyfriend has some really hot shoulders and arms, but oohhh that butt... oh yeah you said no booty :(
i like the guys chest. (:

especially laying up against it..
i looveeee a guys back...only if its muscular...



you know..those hot toned tanned guys who build houses or paint houses in the summer with no shirts...you see their muscles rippling!! YUMM!!!
On a women probobly eyes and hips...Not booty hips..

( I'm not lezbo btw lol)



On a guy a think a chest/stomache if its afletic and toned etc..
I am a HUGE fan of nicely shaped arms....



I also am a HUGE fan of noses and ears.....



ears are SO sexy!
One word: Abs (:
Guys hipbones, backs and NECKS. God, I love necks. + Veins in the arms are freakin' sexy too.
the eyes no question even more than the "traditional" stuff
  • xenon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment