Friday, January 27, 2012

Which restaurant do you like, Captain D's, Long John Silver, Joe's Crab or Red Lobster?

Captain D's



Red Lobster



Joe's Crab Shack



Long John Silver



I love Long John Silver, they had everything on my hot plate.

http://www.ljsilvers.com/



I like Red Lobster, their biscuit is sooooo good.

http://www.redlobster.com/



And I like Captain D's too.

http://www.captainds.com/files/home.aspx



Joe Crab is okay.... I wish they clean up the place...



http://www.joescrabshack.com/Which restaurant do you like, Captain D's, Long John Silver, Joe's Crab or Red Lobster?
Wow, definately Red Lobster....captain d's and long john silver's are in total different categories of their own here!Which restaurant do you like, Captain D's, Long John Silver, Joe's Crab or Red Lobster?
Long John Silvers. The ones nearby have closed, so I don't eat there much anymore. Their Chicken Planks were delicious and my Mom loves their Cole Slaw.
Red Lobster's. And yeah JCB does need to clean up the place. Their food could be better too. Long John Silver's is cool but it's more of a fast food place and I've never heard of Captain D's...Which restaurant do you like, Captain D's, Long John Silver, Joe's Crab or Red Lobster?
i like red lobster the best. captain d's and long john silver are good too. i have been wanting to try joe's crab shack but i have not been there yet.
None of the above. Go to a restaurant which gets its seafood fresh daily. Then ask which is the freshest.



All of those places serve frozen stuff.Which restaurant do you like, Captain D's, Long John Silver, Joe's Crab or Red Lobster?
Gotta go with none of the above. Landry's gets my vote for seafood.



For fast food seafood, Captain D's blows LJS out of the water.
Red Lobster is the best Captain D's is second best


Red Lobster for those biscuits!!! The best thing about Joe's is the TShirts. I just bought my son in law one that said 'my waitress gave me craps'
Always Red Lobster.
captain D's
mMmm yummy! Reading the names makes me hungry! i love em all!
Red Lobster!!
Long John Silver
Red Lobster hands down.
red lobster...
i like red lobster! the biscuits rock!! and i think Joes is overrated!
it all depends on what you want...for crab go to joes and for lobster red's is the best
depends on my mood

No comments:

Post a Comment