Monday, January 30, 2012

Can someone give me something at least semi-legit on the zodiac change thing?

Like something on the news and not just something you read on some website you've never heard of, or from a friend on facebook? Until then I am still a Scorpio.Can someone give me something at least semi-legit on the zodiac change thing?
Here is an excellent link to something which puts the change into proper perspective:

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/none/has-鈥?/a>

You stick with Scorpio. I would be Ophiucus (the 13th sign) if I decided to buy into the shift interpretation; but I don't, so I remain a Sagittarius.

It only applies to sidereal Astrology anyway......if you live in the western hemisphere, you probably follow tropical Astrology which is not effected.Can someone give me something at least semi-legit on the zodiac change thing?
Well its nice to know i had no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment