Friday, January 27, 2012

Hi I am trying to get a CB radio to broadcast a signal that will have a few advertisment on it for my biz?

Almost all of my business comes off of a major highway and a truck driver has given me the idea to run some specials every few minutes over the CB for truck drivers. Can anyone tell me what type of radio what be the best for distance and anything I can do to enhance that radius. Also what the best frequency to use would be.....details please.....10 easy points!!!Hi I am trying to get a CB radio to broadcast a signal that will have a few advertisment on it for my biz?
i can give you the anwsers like its not really the radio you need for the distance, but the antenna, it has to be set up correctly and the right kind of antenna for your situation, (im sure an antron 99 would work well, simple and cheap) Anything you do to enhance the radio would be illegal, and if your using it to tell people where you are thats probably a bad idea. but a peak and tune would do it. and you would wanna go on channel 19 to advertise... now with all that said



Dont do it...



if you want to read the FCC rules and regulations for CB radio check this out: http://www.thetruckersreport.com/truckin鈥?/a>

as you can see in rule #12 and 13 they tell you its illegal to use it for your purpose. you can not transmit a 1 way broadcast, and you can not use a CB to illicit the sale of goods or services,

You CAN however talk to people and in doing so tell them about your place and to come stop by.Hi I am trying to get a CB radio to broadcast a signal that will have a few advertisment on it for my biz?
That would be illegal use of the Citizens Band Radio Service, per FCC regulations.
  • monroe muffler
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment