Friday, January 27, 2012

I am interested in a hand held cb radio? What is recommended?

I go backpacking and my cell phone does not work. I met someone who had a hand held cb radio which was able to reach the transmitter tower and they were able to dial a phone number. Does anyone know what kind of cb he would have had and where to find one?I am interested in a hand held cb radio? What is recommended?
Try to selection at Best Buy.I am interested in a hand held cb radio? What is recommended?
check out your local pawn shops for the best deals on a handheld cb. uniden and cobra make a descent handheld, but if you can find a connex or galaxy they are much better.you can also take a handheld cb to a electronics shop or cb shop and get tuned for max power for 20 bucks or so.I am interested in a hand held cb radio? What is recommended?
It wasn't a CB radio. They are not permitted to do that.



It was likely and amateur, commercial, or public service radio, all of which require specific radios an licenses, and agreements to use the repeater.

No comments:

Post a Comment