Friday, January 27, 2012

WHAT DO I DO ABOUT HIM?

reeeeealy looove this guy! (not obsessed but like like) I want to ask him out. I am scared he may diss me, or make up rumors. I dont have his # or email. He lasughs and plays ALOT with me and hits me on the head with book, or makes funny yet cruel jokes. But I think guys express their feelings by making fun or being mean to a girl they like. We have know eachother since last year. He asked me on the first day of school " Callie why did you get your hair cut?" I replyed why and he said "Well you look better with long hair" than smiled at me! (not a HUGE smile but a casual one) I really think he may like me, but if you guys will please tell me how to go along with asking him out, or understanding if he likes me, I would be VERY thankful! Another time at our school dance we were all hittin eachother with baloons. Then he kept hittting me so I takled him and hit him witha baloon back. But he sat down and I felt guitly. I didnt apologive though. Because I thought he KNOW I like him!. And we were all dancing to thriller, and he keot BUMMPIN muh butt. I dont know if it was on purpose, but everytime I got it right we'd STILL bump! %26lt;3

No matter how hard I try he is always in my mind. I really want to ask for his #, but i am scared he may then KNOW I like him! It gets harder each day, And when he comes in from fitness, I stare at him! please guys I want to ask him out soooooo bad but im scared of knowing what he will say. yes no? make rumors hug me? I DONT KNOW! PLEASE HELP ME OUT ALOT PEEPS PLEASE I LOOOOVE HIM!

But if I ever get up the nerve to ask him and he were to ssay yes.... or I try to get him to know me better, were should I take him? I was thinkin if we getting to know eachother than jungly jims or if we date than movies or redlobster! HELP ME GUYS! I NEED TO KNOW IF HE LIKES ME , IF I SHOULD ASK HIM OUT OR FIST GET TO KNOW HIM BETTER! Thanks guysWHAT DO I DO ABOUT HIM?
Aw. I think he likes you.



Maybe find a way to ask casually? Like if you're both working on a school project or something, you could get his number and meet with him somewhere to work...



Or better yet, start smaller. Plan some outing with a small group of friends and ask him to come too....

Best of luck!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment