Monday, January 30, 2012

What Are The Most Sensual Signs Of The Zodiac?

Being a Cancer (Cap moon), I'm pretty sensual. What others are there? I've heard, strangely, that Aquarius is another one that is quite sensual.What Are The Most Sensual Signs Of The Zodiac?
I'm a very sensual person so I guess that probably some Scorpios!
for me Cancer, PIsces and Aquarius are the three most sensual signs from the zodiac. They hard find time expressing their feelings and sometimes it is easier for them to hide how they feel, instead of let everything out. They create their own little dramas.

I wouldn't say Leos are sensual... we're emotional... but that is completely different thing.What Are The Most Sensual Signs Of The Zodiac?
Any sign can be sensual but Taurus are by far my most sensual.

They like their creature comforts and are literally ruled by the senses. If you find someone who I very sensual but not a Taurus sun then they'll probably have Taurus moon, venus, rising or mars.
* Taurus is one of the most, if not the most sensual- fabric, aroma, smooth skin, the sound of birds singing, the taste of good food- all are very important to them. Cancer is also sensual , as are the other earth signs, so you've got a double dose of sensuality.What Are The Most Sensual Signs Of The Zodiac?
I would say every sign has the potential for sensuality, depending on their other placements. I know Leo's love to be touched and held, to an extreme. I also read an article the other day that said people with Lilith in Scorpio, even if they have very loving childhoods, love to be held, touched and caressed to the extreme.
I think the most sensual I've met were Taurus, Leo, and Aquarius. Aquarius is very sensual, but only behind closed doors, while Taurus and Leo may show sensuality openly, in public, anywhere.
Taurus,Cancer,Pisces,Scorpio
Leo

Cancer

Scorpio

Aquarius
Scorpio

Cancer

Pisces

Virgo

Leo
Taurus are known to be slow and sensual lol but I think anybody can be sensual to one point.
Libra's Gemini's Leo's

@ Leo lady sensual as in sexual or flirty sensual.
omg Cancer and Taurus....Virgo and Pisces...extremely sensual signs.
The only thing I could tell you is that Taurus is the most sensual
  • national tire and battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment