Monday, January 30, 2012

How to use my CB radio with USB and LSB Channels? ?

My Cb radio has usb and lsb channels. If I talk on the usb does my friend have to be on the same or lsb channel ?How to use my CB radio with USB and LSB Channels? ?
Your friend has to be on the same channel. If you're on the USB or LSB that means you're not using the main carrier, but rather the "envelope carrier." The only people that can hear you clearly are those on the same frequency, but on the USB or LSB settings. You will also have to tune up or down with a fine tune knob to get the other party to sound clear. They will have to do the same.How to use my CB radio with USB and LSB Channels? ?
USB and LSB mean Upper Side band and Lower Side Band. You have to be on the same channel and band to be understood easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment