Friday, January 27, 2012

Did I do the right thing or would this be considered ''bothering'' him?

I am broke up with him now but today i broke up with him and it wasn't easy. We have been dating for two and half years but i can't keep dating him, we have broken up before and got back together 2 weeks ago. On valentines day he did not say a word to me and he hasnt in 5 days now but he posts status's on facebook saying how he had an ''amazing'' night. This was my message to him on faceboook



Look, I have been thinking and honestly this relationship thing is not going to work, im not trying to be mean about it but i have been thinking and i don't want to be in a relationship with you. You won't even talk to me i mean am i getting on your nerves? Just tell me and i promise i will just leave you alone because i would rather know the truth then get hurt again. If your dating someone i don't care, because i only like you as a friend. And besides im not going to date someone i can't even see. Im sorry but i just want to be friends, nothing more.



He hasn't replied back yet but he is obviously cheating on me because eh said i could never talk to any guys but on his status he puts ''going with [girls name] to redlobster'' when he said he doesn't talk to any girls and he changes his status from single to not but NEVER told me about it..I need to get away from this guy and i am hurt but not really because he cheated on me before, did i have a right to tell him this? He wont even talk to me and doesn't say anything to me on valentines day but says were dating, did i do the right thing?



BTW i am putting this in marriage and divorce because no one ever answers in the other section and we were never married lol.Did I do the right thing or would this be considered ''bothering'' him?
If you have to chase him to get loving from him ... he doesn't love you. He probably never really did.



Unless there's some definite reason for him to ignore you, such as you might have hurt him somehow, I'd have to say he's through with you.



Its when a guy totally ignores a woman that he's done with her. Done with her as a girlfriend, wife, friend, whatever.Did I do the right thing or would this be considered ''bothering'' him?
If you have broken up with him, then for your own sanity, you need to move on. Don't look at his facebook, don't call him, etc. You are now his ex. It won't help to try to solve any past problems. Look to your own future, and make yourself happy.Did I do the right thing or would this be considered ''bothering'' him?
Just let him go.



Accept what has happened and do what is necessary for your happiness, letting go.



In the sea of life, there are many fishes in the sea.





cheersDid I do the right thing or would this be considered ''bothering'' him?
Don't even bother to message him anymore, it only shows that you are still interested even if you're message says you're not interested. Just move on and leave him alone. He feeds off the idea of you always messaging him, and being upset. Don't give him that satisfaction. Ignore him completely, delete him off of facebook if you have to, do whatever it takes to get him out of your life.



I know it will hurt and it will definitely be hard, but I learned this lesson the hard way. The good thing is that eventually they will realize what they have lost and they will try calling you up and talking to you through e-mail or whatever. By that time you'll be over them, so you can just kick them to the curb.
A guy who cheated once is going to do it again, matter of time, that's all.



You did great. Just live your life. I would remove him from my FB. If he asks, just tell him seeing his wall was too much for you to deal with now.



He could be trying to make you jealous and when you "unfriend" him, he will show his real intentions one way or another. However, i really think you are right in telling him off.if you guys want to stay friends, fine. But, not right away. There has to be some time for wounds to heal.



Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment