Monday, January 30, 2012

Did the signs for your zodiac thing change ?

I keep hearing everyone saying that they had changed because of something with the moon or something .. I don't know I didn't really read anything I jus heard people say something like that .

And I have another question totally unrelated about this topic.

What's your outlook on Sagittarius ?

Do most of them appear prettier to you or something ?

I'm a Capricorn .Did the signs for your zodiac thing change ?
Yeah everyones has changed and apparently should have changed a long time ago. I went from being a Cancer to being considered a Gemini ? I'm still very much a cancer though.

I'm not too crazy about Saggitarius' and have found them to be fairly average looking.


^
didnt know that nvm... I guess im still a cancer then :)
yeah they have because of the moon's gravitational pull on Earth, the alignment of the stars was pushed by about a month but it only applies to the ones born after they changed it.

here are the new signs:
Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces: March 11-April 18.
Aries: April 18-May 13.
Taurus: May 13-June 21.
Gemini: June 21-July 20.
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17.Did the signs for your zodiac thing change ?
yes they have changed, but most newspapers and magazines are refusing to achknowledge this and keep the old ones as they were, your zodiac sign doesn't effect your appearence , its suposed to be able to predict your future and personality
They only changed for people born after 2009 so yours is not changed and



1. Idk



2. not reallyDid the signs for your zodiac thing change ?
.............
a cap-on-your-corn is allot better than a sag-in-yer-tarius!

No comments:

Post a Comment