Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I am bored...lol so i am asking some of my old questions: whats your favorite restaurant?

Wheres your favorite restuarant to eat at?

I love them all..lol ( I am 9 months pregnant with baby #3 so all places sound good to me right now..lol)

Outback, Olive Garden, TGIF's, Chilis, redlobster..thats probably my top favorites..YUMMY!



whats yours?I am bored...lol so i am asking some of my old questions: whats your favorite restaurant?
Olive garden and outback are my 2 favorites..but I love eating at restaurants so I like them all!I am bored...lol so i am asking some of my old questions: whats your favorite restaurant?
panera bread is my favorite...



if you like soups and breadbowl soups and sandwiches, then you have to go there... :)



congrats about the kid!
Ohh:



The Golden Corral buffet, Aurturo's Mexican restraunt, Olive Garden (YUM), Red Robin, Garcia's mexican!



Congrats on the baby btw, hope she comes soon!I am bored...lol so i am asking some of my old questions: whats your favorite restaurant?
My favorite restaurants are as follows:



1. Carrabba's Italian Grill

2. Olive Garden

3. Chili's

4. Old Spaghetti Factory



YUM!!! Now I'm super hungry! Happy Eating! :)
O'Charley's

Chevy's



Local Greek restaurant called Spiro'sI am bored...lol so i am asking some of my old questions: whats your favorite restaurant?
yum yum, locally theres a thai place that makes the most amazing pinapple rice, its sooooooo good
I love in-and-out burger
a local italian restaurant near me , they make THE nicest pasta , and they aren't al the typical italian pasta's either



also like the other person said PINEAPPLE RICE YUMM :) , my mum is thai so sometimes she makes that :)
I love Golden Corral but right now I would kill for some Captain D's.
Outbacks awesome!! That and Olive Garden are very closely tied for #1 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment