Monday, January 30, 2012

Do you think people under the Taurus zodiac sign have charisma?

Does it seem like they stand out or there is something special or unique about them?Do you think people under the Taurus zodiac sign have charisma?
HEY HATERS

lol



I'm a Taurus and I am not a bland person

in fact with my moon in Libra I'm pretty charming and "charismatic"


The love of my life is a Taurus, and he is the sweetest, most sensitive, man. He is very affectionate physically, he is special, and for some damn reason, i just can't seem to let his *** go!!!!!!!!Do you think people under the Taurus zodiac sign have charisma?
the taurus' i know love to blend into the background, go unnoticed and are just bland people
no...i'm a taurus and i SUCK at public speakingDo you think people under the Taurus zodiac sign have charisma?
No, I feel that the opposite is true actually. They tend to sort of blend into the crowd. It's my opinion.
Actually, most Taureans I meet are the most dull out of the earth signs. They seem a little dry to me. Venus wasn't kind to them. I think Virgos and Caps are more charismatic.
no... you would have to be retarded to believe in astrology

No comments:

Post a Comment